Different Ways and Right Dosage of Taking CBD Oil For Better Results
Even if you’ve used CBD for a long time, the method of using it and how it works is still confusing to many. The hemp industry is new, but it’s growing faster than any other industry. You will come across at least one CBD or cannabidiol product on the market shelf, this is because CBD or cannabidiol is known to have various medicinal benefits. The product is natural and doesn’t contain any major side effects.
Initially, it was disapproved by the FDA due to the THC compound availability. Cannabis or hemp plant belongs to the marijuana group. However, it is the THC content present in the plant that leaves a psychoactive effect. The legal forms of CBD products that are approved by the FDA contain 0.3% of THC or less than that.
JustCBD is an online store that provides optimum quality CBD products anywhere in the USA. All their products are lab tested and approved before sending to retailers. They’re certified and received a 4.1 rating out of 5 stars based on customer ratings, product quality, price, and brand popularity. Some of their best quality products are CBD vape cartridges, high CBD gummies, vape pens, dog oil, pet treats, tinctures, full-spectrum oil, Isolate, topical, etc.
What’s more confusing is that even if we find various articles on the advantages of CBD, we hardly find any articles on the correct dosage of CBD. The FDA hasn’t recommended the appropriate intake of CBD for an individual. Most of the lab tests to identify its medicinal benefits were done on lab rats or mice. This makes it more confusing and individuals are blindly deciding their dosage and by reading the instructions and guidelines mentioned by brands.
How to take CBD Oil?
- Those with more anatomy mass will have to take more amounts of CBD. It is said that 1-5mg of CBD is appropriate for any 10 pounds of body weight, thus you can calculate the dosage accordingly.
- Even if your friend weighs the same as that of you, all of us are made differently with a history of supplements, medicine, injuries, and lifestyle. CBD may impact differently on everyone, therefore initially keep the dosage low depending upon your body weight, but not too low, and gradually increase while checking how your body reacts to it.
- CBD is a natural substance that doesn’t have any side effects, but there is no solid proof. Therefore, before starting CBD dosage, it is advisable to consult a physician, if you’re under any medication already, or undergone surgery, etc.
Different varieties of CBD also require different types of dosage. For example, the Isolate dosage is more than full-spectrum CBD. There are many ways you can consume CBD.
- Smoking and Vaping CBD oil gives instant relief as it goes directly into the bloodstream.
- Oil is a concentrated form of CBD with nasty flavor while tincture is alcohol-based. Both are kept under the tongue for some time before swallowing and by that time CBD enters the membrane going directly into the bloodstream.
- Edibles like gummies and candies travel through the digestive system and get absorbed into the blood after 30 minutes to 2 hours of swallowing.
- CBD topicals like cream, slave, lotion, are good for localized pain. They enter the epidermis layer without entering the blood and giving relief to the affected area of the skin.
Most importantly, it is best to always research well about the CBD brand when you plan to start it. Also, consult a physician, who knows well.